Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast Solutions Of DVLA Change of Address - What's Required

It is easy to replace your address using the web based system the DVLA have available.

However, in most instances it'll make your life a lot easier if you use the dedicated telephone number for DVLA change of address. This way you can make certain that your application has been dealt with accordingly. In addition, you'll be able to ask any questions you will likely have concerning your driver's license. Basically, things will probably be easier for you once you talk with a real person. It reduces the majority of the confusion. https://contactthem.co.uk/dvla-change-of-address/

Telephone Change of Address DVLA

Why you should Update Your Home Address

When you update your address with the DVLA, there will be alterations made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) will be refreshed

• There will be a new billing address for all payments that you need to make to the DVLA.

Important

It is important that all this information is kept up to date. It means that any correspondence associated with your licence is delivered to the right address. For instance; for anyone who is unfortunate enough to be captured by a speed camera, you need to know so that you will be able to pay off your fine or contest the charge. By changing your address, you will also be able to make certain any notices about the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be mailed to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss these as it could mean paying significant penalties!

You must also make sure that your vehicle is registered to the right address for insurance policy purposes.

It is important to note that if you don't advise the DVLA as soon as your address changes, you will be given a fine of as much as £1, 000. It will be very tough to challenge this fine, which implies that you are going to be left substantially out of pocket! Needless to say, there is going to be a small grace period of time for the amount of time that you will have to update your driving licence information, but this is not going to be too much time, therefore we do suggest that the moment you know that something will change with your circumstances, you give the DVLA a telephone call on 0843 133 7178. At least you are able to say that you have that dealt with and it doesn't need to be done again.

Comments

• Throughout the excellent pattern of things you'll get a B+ with regard to hard work. Exactly where you misplaced me ended up being in the details. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more true at this point. Having said that, allow me reveal to you precisely what did work. Your article (parts of it) is really persuasive and this is probably the reason why I am taking an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, despite the fact that I can see a leaps in reason you make, I am not certain of how you appear to connect the ideas which in turn make your conclusion. For the moment I will yield to your position but hope in the foreseeable future you actually connect the dots much better.