Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Rated Personal Training Franchise to Buy 2020

How this Army vet who served in Iraq became a Fit Body Boot Camp Gym Franchise Owner

Jodi Rund has actually always had an interest in nutrition, education and also physical fitness-- however it's her military experience that offered her and also her other half the best foundation to run their own business.

Fit Body Boot Camp gym Franchise Owner

"The military really does give us an advantage," Rund told FOX Business. "It does give you a set of skills that you can easily apply to a business."

Rund, 40, and her husband Thad reside in West Palm Beach, Fla., and own three Fit Body Boot Camp franchise business in the state.

They relocated to Florida from Costa Rica, where they had lived because Rund completed her solution in the Army National Guard, which lasted from 2001 to 2006.

Jody Rund Fit Body Boot Camp Owner

Rund invested 15 months in Iraq as a machine artilleryman as well as a Combat Lifesaver as well as throughout her service, her system endured 39 casualties-- including Rund's finest close friend.

"She was a bridesmaid in our wedding," Rund said. "She had a six-year-old daughter, so there was lots to deal with, lots of tragedy and hardship."

However, it was also during that time that got Rund began assuming about what a good education and learning can do.

"I just realized that these people, it wasn't that they were evil, it was that they lacked a lot of education," she said. "So when I got back, I ended up pursuing my Master's in global studies and education. And that's kind of what spurred my husband and I to get out of the country."

She claimed that she as well as Thad had checked out Costa Rica as well as loved it, so Rund got a task mentor at a local high institution and working as a health and fitness trainer at the Four Seasons Resort in the location.

Jodi Rund franchise owner Fit Body Boot Camp

Rund as well as her spouse at some point established one more college-- where Rund began a women' basketball group-- in addition to a church, where she used her level in theology from Chicago University to aid teenagers.

"We did a lot of counseling, a lot of helping. Which in retrospect, helped me, just being able to help somebody else," Rund said. "It was, I think, an easier transition for me. But I wasn't in the United States. I was in Costa Rica, which was kind of an adventure."

"I think me escaping the United States really helped," she added. "I didn't get to hear about all of the political drama and what's going on in the United States. I got to focus more on a different country, different culture, different humanity out there that we could really dive into."

Fit Body Boot Camp gym franchise

However, she and Thad needed to return in 2015. They still have their house in Costa Rica, yet currently they're residing in West Palm Beach as well.

Within their first year there, Rund became aware of Bedros Keuilian's Fit Body Boot Camp franchise and decided to leap in.

"Thad and I weren't strangers to risk and companies and starting our own businesses, so we just said, let's do it," Rund said. "We looked into it and we ended up buying into this franchise and opening our first location in 2016 in May."

Fit Body Boot Camp franchise training

Currently they have studios in Palm Beach, Fla., North Palm Beach, Fla., as well as Delray Beach, Fla., where Rund claimed she still utilizes her armed forces experience to assist her run business, especially to produce a sort of "league" amongst her team.

"We structure our businesses kind of in a similar military fashion where we do want [employees] to own our mission, to understand our vision and where we're going and [we] really explain the whys of everything that we do," Rund said.

"We want them to take ownership of every decision they make and let them know that it's okay to fail as long as you tried and course-corrected," she added. "Having them take a lot of ownership and buy-in has really helped create a team/family aspect."

best fitness franchiseopportunities

Read more https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/army-veteran-fitness-trainer-iraq

best franchise opportunity

The Best Weight Loss Franchise

Fit Body Boot Camp is the perfect small business for a fitness entrepreneur. best franchise

Fit Body Boot Camp Is Definitely The The Best Weight Loss Franchise

A good gym/fitness franchise to buy is Fit Body Boot Camp. Call Fit Body Boot Camp to pinpoint a location for you to start off your own fitness club best gym franchise opportunity

Comments

• I desired to thank you so much once more. I do not know the things I would've undertaken in the absence of these basics discussed by you concerning my topic. This was an absolute difficult case in my view, however , discovering the very professional technique you managed the issue made me to weep for contentment. I'm just thankful for this service and then trust you recognize what a powerful job you're putting in teaching people today with the aid of a web site. I am certain you've never come across any of us.
  • I must point out my affection for your kind-heartedness giving support to all those that need guidance on the concern. Your very own commitment to getting the solution throughout became unbelievably interesting and has always encouraged workers much like me to arrive at their endeavors. This invaluable guide can mean much to me and extremely more to my peers.