Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor An African Child

Rafikiís Packages
The Rafiki Basis sends out skilled pros to work with African nationals to advertise the bodily, religious Rosemary Jensen, instructional, and social well-being of kids and widows through its programs.

ChildCare Program
The Childcare Method presents a loving house for approximately one hundred orphans inside the Rafiki Coaching Villages. The goal of your ChildCare Program would be to rescue these young children from physical death via healthcare care and diet, and also to rescue them from non secular darkness by training them to find out God.

Instruction Software
The goal of the Instruction System would be to cultivate minds and hearts that enjoy God, their neighbor, and everything is correct, fantastic, and exquisite. Each individual Rafiki Village incorporates an accredited college from pre-kindergarten through twelfth quality. All college students are instructed along with the Rafiki Faculty Curriculum-a good quality, academic curriculum written through the Foundation that integrates a biblical worldview into a regular liberal arts main of arts, letters, sciences, and mathematics.

Rafiki Bible Examine Application
By far the most crucial and foundational target of the Rafiki Foundation is always to help the men and women of Africa know God. Therefore, the Foundation's major mission should be to provide a Bible review fitted to guys, females, and youngsters in Africa and to ensure it is readily available free of charge to all those who would like to know God. Our aim will be to begin to see the RBS used by all individuals while in the Rafiki Basis, in Rafiki Village educational institutions, and in Lover Denominations' and local authorities colleges and colleges that ask for it.

Rafiki Innovative Learning Institute
The Rafiki Superior Understanding Institute (RALI) program is currently being designed given that the remaining phase while in the education that Rafiki delivers in Africa. It will likely be housed on Rafiki grounds and will contain college students within the local community together with Rafiki resident learners that are interested in staying academics and qualify.

Widows Method
The purpose from the Widows Software would be to provide African widows and impoverished ladies with the church a means of work and artistic expression with the building of handcrafts. Rafiki will invest in, ship, and offer the widowsí handcrafts in the Rafiki Exchange.

Rafiki Education Villages
The Rafiki Education Villages perform two major features. 1st, they supply living, healthcare, and educational amenities for orphans and susceptible children in 10 of Africaís most impoverished nations. 2nd, they practice African church companions in instruction, enable them strengthen their universities, and guidance their widows. Long-term missionaries operate the Rafiki Instruction Villages together with the guidance of countrywide personnel and short-term missionaries. Alongside one another this staff accomplishes the dual purpose on the Rafiki Education Villages-to support orphans and widows and train other people to perform precisely the same.

Rafiki Residence Business
The house Place of work supports the work in Africa by coaching staff, acquiring materials, and facilitating the desires with the Rafiki Education Villages. The house Workplace is found in the city of Eustis in central Florida on fifty-seven acres that adjoin a mother nature preserve. The complex of buildings replicates the design of the Rafiki Instruction Village in Africa. The house Place of work houses the administrative workplaces, education services, printing amenities, and the Rafiki Exchange. There are many options readily available for many who wish to volunteer.

Rafiki Exchange
Positioned within the House Business, the Rafiki Trade sells special handcrafts from 10 African nations which are fashioned by African women of all ages in the Widows Application. Proceeds with the profits present a great deal required profits to your widows and impoverished gals with the African churches. To get items, go to our internet site at retailer.rafikifoundation.org.

Rafiki Board of Directors
The muse is overseen by a board of directors comprised of twelve individuals who are united by a motivation into the eyesight and mission on the Basis.

Comments

• I want to point out my love for your generosity supporting men who have the need for guidance on in this field. Your very own dedication to getting the solution all-around had become extraordinarily important and has in every case encouraged regular people like me to achieve their aims. This warm and helpful advice denotes much to me and a whole lot more to my colleagues.
  • I must show my admiration for your kindness supporting all those that really need help with the field. Your special dedication to getting the solution all over ended up being definitely informative and have in every case encouraged those much like me to realize their targets. Your personal invaluable useful information implies this much a person like me and far more to my peers.